READ THE FOLLOWING!!
This is a project-based scholarship competition.
- Do you have a high-level project?
- Does your project have the potential to benefit society? (NOTE: Community service projects are NOT eligible.)
- Have you carefully read your project category requirements and the How to Apply page?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, continue with the application.
If you answered NO to any of these questions, refer to the Davidson Fellows website for more information.
!!!!HELLO TEAMS!!!! If you are a team, contact DavidsonFellows@DavidsonGifted for team-specific instructions!
**The Davidson Fellows Scholarship does NOT accept community service projects. Additionally, describing a future major or occupation is NOT an eligible submission.**
Davidson Fellows Scholarship Application Process:
- Be sure you have carefully read the How to Apply page and your category requirement checklist PDF! TIP: keep the checklist handy for detailed category-specific information.
- Students/parents will fill out the initial portion of the application, once submitted, it will be held for review by the Davidson Fellows program. (The review takes 1-2 business days.)
- Upon approval of the application, students/parents will be notified and will be able to proceed with the rest of the application, including sending nominators the link to the nominating form.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact DavidsonFellows@DavidsonGifted.org or 775-852-3483 option 1.
The deadline for receipt of all application materials is February 14, 2024, 11:59pm Pacific time.
Submittable application platform information:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.